At Academy for College and Career Exploration, students receive so much more than an ordinary education. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, exciting environment that embraces all types of learners and promotes growth both academically and personally. ACCE partners with The Y in Central Maryland and local community organizations to offer internships and real world job experience to its students. Along with Commodore John Rogers, Harford Heights, James McHenry, and Mary Rodman, ACCE joined the 100% Project in fall 2018 with the goal of bringing all students to grade level in mathematics and reading.
Interested in learning more about Academy for College and Career Exploration? We invite you to keep exploring our website, and get in touch with questions about our values, academics, community and more. Join us today!
100% for 100%
Family and Community Engagement
The 5 Promises
An Inclusive Mindset
A Student-Centered Approach
College and Career Readiness
1. Honor & Integrity: We do the right thing even when no one else is watching. All of our actions
represent who we are and where we come from.
2. Perseverance: We never give up even when faced with difficult challenges. We will keep pushing to accomplish all of our goals.
3. Commitment to Quality: We always do our best by giving 100% at all times. We understand there is always room for improvement.
4. Contribution:We will take every opportunity to serve and support our school and community. We will help others in need and support those who are struggling.
5. Gratitude: We will actively acknowledge the good things around us. We will recognize the impact positive reflection has on others in our community.